Arabian Horsemens Distress Fund Hosts Gala and Stallion Presentation
Ibn Raad will be presented at the Arabian Horsemens Distress Fund’s Gala Private Treaty Sale & Stallion Presentation Wednesday, October 23, 7-9pm at the U.S. National Arabian Championship Show int the Pavilion Arena, Tulsa Oklahoma. This event will be livestreamed on www.arabianhorseglobal.com
Wednesday Evening, October 23, 2013, 7 to 9 pm
at the U.S. National Arabian Championship Show in The Pavilion Arena,
Tulsa Exposition Grounds, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Private Treaty Sales Presentation of Purebred and Half-Arabian horses competing at the 2013 U.S. National Championship Show. Offering 25 Private Treaty Sale slots at $500 per horse and 5 Stallion Presentation slots at $750. All entries will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis. 50% of the fee is due on September 15, 2013 and the balance on October 1, 2013.
• Stallion owners will be provided with a Stallion Bar for your own Signature Stallion cocktail. You decorate, promote your horse and provide your cocktail recipe. We provide the bartender, alcohol, party and people.
• Stallion logos featured on all event advertising
• Stallions may be presented live or via video on the Pavilion screen, or may be represented by offspring
• Each Private Treaty Sale Horse will be featured in a sales brochure and have a live, two-minute feature presentation during the evening’s festivities
• E-mail blasts advertising the event and industry magazine coverage
• Live streaming of the sales presentation to 35,000+ viewers, worldwide in more than 50 countries, onwww.ArabianHorseGlobal.com
• Extensive local outreach and charity interactions prior to the event throughout the Oklahoma and Tulsa community, designed to bring
new people to our event to meet the very best horses the Arabian breed has to offer.
910 total views, 1 views today